Be creative EVERY DAY • A Challenge
You knew this was coming, I teased you with my minion pants (cupcake liners) a couple days ago. They didn’t work out so well, too big for my cupcakes.
These lil’ guys were so easy! Minion cupcakes!
Bake some cupcakes!
• Banana would probably be a good flavor. I went with funfetti cause my Minions are going to a birthday party.
• Blue cupcake papers will add an extra touch and look like pants. I couldn’t find any so I made some on my computer using this niffty DIY cupcake wrapper template from BLANK.
Decorate your minion heads while the cupcakes are baking and cooling.
• Cut your Twinkies in half so you have 2 heads. (I used Cloud Cakes by Little Debbie. Milano cookies are a good alternative too.)
• Use black tube frosting to attach the Smarties for eyes. If you use a big glob it will smoosh out around the edges for goggle frames! (It ended up bleeding into the smarties, so next time I’ll try melted chocolate.)
• Dot the eye ball, add the goggle straps, and draw on a cute mouth.
• Stick a few chocolate sprinkles in the top for the hair.
• Frost your now cool cupcakes with a generous amount of blue frosting and top with a minion head!
Eat them up before they cause any trouble!