Creating… Memories – Albany & Boston Vacation
It’s been quiet around here. And though usually its because I’m busy with life, this time I was on vacation!
A two part trip with 2 great guys, starting in Albany and ending in Boston.
- Museum of Science (my fav parts) – Lightning Demonstration, Dead Sea Scrolls, & Mathematical Equations Display
- Quincy Market – Like a huge, local flavor, food court, with street performers
- Boston Harbor – Boats and water!
- Harvard Museum of Natural Science – Glass flowers (perfect replicas!) used for teaching botany (averaging 100 years old!)
- Beautiful architecture everywhere – Freedom Trail
And yes, I will be making Boston Cream Pie very soon!
Starting my vacation off right with a luxury manicure and paraffin dip.
Walking around Albany on a gorgeous day. Yes, I got sunburned in September!
Found this awesome bar in Albany. They give you a free mini pizza with your beer.
Moved on to Boston and stayed in the super plush Omni Parker House.
Visited Quincy Market and walked around. Yes, another sunburn.
Ate lots of cupcakes and 3 different versions of Boston Cream Pie!