Be creative EVERY DAY • A Challenge
My house is full of plants, as you may have seen in my green waterfall post. It’s since grown!
But I have a high death rate too.
And flower count is way down. The african violets are bare, the orchids are stemless, and the peace lily is green.
I need a house plant tender, an electronic green thumb, a cute little gadget to help me keep them alive and thriving!
• You set it next to your plant, facing the light.
• Set the time and start the timer.
• It records the amount of light, humidity, and temperature.
• Then tells you if your plant will thrive (flower), just survive, or suffer (and potentially die) in that location.
• It could also give suggestions for which plants will thrive.
LightScout DLI 100