Be creative EVERY DAY • A Challenge
Now that I’ve got that vintage nail shape, its time for the color! Everyone that sees them say they look like a reverse french manicure.
• Base coat (omitted. Note to self: buy base coat.)
• Two coats of Sparitual’s Swept Away Creme.
• I didn’t have any hole punch reinforcers, so I cut scotch tape to mask off the bottom arch.
• Two coats of Sally Hensen New Length’s Wild Berry Creme.
• Accent nail in Orly’s Rococo A-go-go
• Remove tape (and realize you didn’t wait long enough for the pink to dry, therefore pealing it all off.)
• Reapply pink arch (optional.)
• Top coat.
Thanks again to Kawaii Super Mama for introducing me to the idea.