Be creative EVERY DAY • A Challenge
I got a Kindle Paperwhite for my birthday! 🙂 Yes, I’m old enough to buy one for myself. But I try to be a responsible adult and not purchase everything that tickles my fancy. Otherwise my house would be full of huge dogs and colorful paintings overshadowed by steampunk appliances. (Yeah, it all goes together quite nicely in my head too. And me in my jaunty little hat.)
Back on track (ha.)
I need a case for my paperwhite. The one I’m using just isn’t working for me.
And since I’ve been dabbling in leather work, and sewing, and e-reader hardcover cases…. I thought I’d give it a go!
After looking at a few options on Etsy, I’ve narrowed down a few characteristics.
• I really like the felt but not just a soft sleeve
• Corners protected, maybe leather?
• Proper holes for charging
• Sleek and form fitting as possible
• Pretty: Unicorns or Neverending Story
• Witty is a major plus, even if I’m the only one laughing.
I’m hoping I can use the box it came in for a “form fitting” model.
Maybe carve out a thin hardcover… insert a leather sleeve… or leather snap for closure (or magnetic)…
See. Brainstorming. 🙂 More ideas to come. This page will be constantly updated.