Be creative EVERY DAY • A Challenge
I have so many projects “in progress” and “on deck” that I am starting to feel overwhelmed. But lists always help me get control back.
• Studded Heels: Need to line the inside so the stud backs don’t catch on my toenails and attempt studding the red platforms.
• Quilt: Cut and mid piecing. Having issues with perfectionism, started in 2007.
• Book Review: The Breeders. I promised I would review it and I am half way through but dragging my feet.
• Private Journal Entry: From New Year’s Eve… started, but now its getting really fuzzy. I have to make myself do it before I forget everything.
• Personal Logo: To distinguish myself as a designer. Kinda important. Sketches started, leaning towards chevrons.
• Pet Mat: Need to assess my fabric stock
Taunting Masses (want to do after I finish above)
• Terrariums: Have tiny figurines. Need to buy glass jars and collect moss and nature things.
• Mohawk Hat: Have hats to sacrifice. Probably have yarn.
• Styrofoam carved prints: Did one round of Halloween prints. Want to do more.