Be creative EVERY DAY • A Challenge
I love thrift stores and will willingly loose myself in one for hours digging for potential treasures.
On a recent trip I picked up a plain canvas purse and a couple of bright ties, one is even silk! With a little hand stitching I now have a totally unique and flashy handbag for my next night out with the girls.
• Remove one original strap.
• Thread tie through metal o-rings and adjust for proper length. Pin.
• Sew small end of tie around o-ring.
• Tack a couple spots around the new strap to prevent shifting.
• Thread coordinating tie through o-ring and make into a bow!